Become a member of Notts PCF and join hundreds of other parents and carers from across Nottinghamshire.
We are a voluntary group of parents and carers of children and young people with additional needs and disabilities.
We are dedicated to getting parent/carers’ voices heard so they can inform the planning and delivery of services they use.
We attend meetings with local and regional service providers giving parent carer views and experiences of health, education and social care ensuring that parent carers needs are represented.
The forum focuses on improving services by influencing commissioners and decision makers, based on the view that disabled children and their parents best understand what they need from the services in their area.
Together we’re stronger | Together we can make a difference
Who can join?
- We always welcome new members!
- Any parents or carers of a child or young person under 25 with a disability or additional need, living or accessing services in Nottinghamshire can join.
Why join us?
- Your views and experiences can be heard.
- You will know your thoughts matter.
- You will be part of a powerful parent carer forum.
When you become a member:
- we’ll send you regular newsletters
- keep you up to date with SEND developments in Nottinghamshire
- invite you to give your opinion on consultations and surveys
- invite you to workshops
- share information about events and training that may be of interest to families of children with SEND
If you’d like to join Notts PCF just fill in the form below.
You’re free to get involved as much or as little as you wish and at any time you can send us your comments about services using our contact form.
If you would like to get more involved you can:
The Notts PCF Steering Group is made up of a group of volunteer members (all parents of children and young people with SEND) who are responsible for the management of the forum and they represent Nottinghamshire parent carers at specific meetings. They make sure that parent carers’ views are fed into decisions about children’s services at a strategic level.